# Thursday, May 31, 2007

If you are taking your car abroad you should check your motor insurance to make sure you are covered, that’s according to this article. Most drivers do not realise that their comprehensive policy does not apply when driving outside the UK. Apparently only one in ten policies include European breakdown cover and policies that do include it will often only give third party cover when driving outside the UK. So if you are planning on taking your car abroad it’s sensible to call your insurer to make sure you are covered before you go.

All comments require the approval of the site owner before being displayed.
Home page

Comment (HTML not allowed)  

Enter the code shown (prevents robots):

Live Comment Preview